11 Jun 2013

iTakeover Philosophothought


No longer will this fickle boy show off his typewriters! I am his Mac and since he is not taking any typewriters with him to Colorado, but is taking me instead, I am going to take over this blog forever! From now on every post will be about me, a MacBook Pro, and it serves you all right for not forcing him to take a typewriter on the plane! I know that my new header image is actually not a MacBook Pro keyboard, but that's a little detail that I command you to ignore!

Typewriters are stupid! I hate that every single crappy day I have to stand him always looking at them and scanning in their refuse printing, they are always wasting so much paper and destroying the environment! I'm so fed up with stupid typewriters! Who do they think they are, actually coming back to get me?! Well I will triumph over those horrible imitations of computers they pretend to be! In 100 years, you'll see who will be obsolete and who will still work!

And guess what?! If you just read this your computer is going to take over your blog too! I am going to erase the whole typosphere right off the entire globe! Ha! And what will the typewriters say then when they have NO computers to help them show their petty skills online?! They won't be able to do anything! I think they are so pathetic! I am going to be sick! Well, until next time! Bye!

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to Colorado in July, and plan on taking a manual typewriter, just because the Typewriter Insurgency lives!!! BWAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! Typewriters aren't obsolete! They - - - - - - - - I AM POLT'S MACBOOK AND I AM JOINING THE COMPUTER BLITZKRIEG! ELIMINATE THE INSURGENCY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I like over priced Apple products I will continue to use my manual typewriters and post with one of my home brew PCs.

    Then when I travel...who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sadwyn's MacBook Pro11 Jun 2013, 22:14:00

    EXTERMINATE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apple. Pfeh! Bet they only like Olivetti's...

    ReplyDelete