6 Nov 2015

Hi, it's been a long time

Sent from my Groma Modell N


  1. Always glad to have ya shoot us a 'cast :D

    I'm looking forward to the new ETC, they've been great to read! We await word of your new project (:

  2. It's always nice to read one of your posts. And I like that photo of the Groma, what a great logo.

  3. Blog when the blogging spirit moves you. That's what it's all about!

    I hope you will enjoy the book.

  4. Post when you can. It is all any of us can do. When I started I hoped I could post at least once a week. That schedule worked, and still would, if I ignored Mrs. M, work, and amateur radio among working on my vehicles and getting sick, and a few other hobbies. I enjoy your posts whenever you post and whatever subject you choose.

  5. Fortunately we don't have to worry too much about batting averages. I had my first try on a Groma T at the weekend and really liked it - though it was a qwertz, so not especially fluent for me. Nice touch though!

  6. My typecasts look blurred, and the letters appear too small... How do you get clear and crisp typecasts?

    1. I type them on half-size sheets of paper (larger size text) and resize the images in photoshop to 640 pixels wide so Blogger doesn't automatically resize them at all (retaining crispness)